True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont want to sell this car AT ALL! however i have other priorities in my life that are more important right now other than the car. Both my roomates moved out so i got stuck with my mortgage my car insurance car payment home owners insurance gas water sewer etc. I can afford all my bills but theres not much left over at the end of the month and im right in the middle of a re model so im paying my bills but house looks like shit. As you all know this was jasons old car BAFRAID, i bought it from him with a blown up motor. i had bud long re build the motor, yes i have all receipts i went with forged manley pistons ARP head and main studs block was bored .20 over crank was turned and polished rods re conditioned all the good stuff i didnt skimp out and use cheap parts ANYWHERE. Chris at dyno edge pulled the motor out and put it back in. the car has 67k miles on the odometer and 930 on the motor. the car has not been re tuned yet i'm working on trying to get with nate and chris to get it tuned within the next week. i never dreampt it would have taken this long to get the car back i've had 2 1/2 weeks or so, i also never dreampt these mod motors were so fuckin expensive!!!!!!

Modifications list:

POWER
2.2L Kenne Bell Supercharger - New Style, Black
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
3" Blower Pulley (17lbs)
4lb Lower Pulley
Siemens Deka 60lb injectors with harnesses
Motoblue 100mm aux idler
Accufab Throttle Body
Steeda CAI
LFP Intercooler Reservoir
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
BBK Long Tube Headers
BBK O/R X-pipe
Bassani BX Catback
Diablosport Predator Handheld Flash Tuner
Diablosport MAFia MAF extender

DRIVETRAIN
Liberty 26 Spline Input Shaft (2000 miles)
Lethal Performance Throw Out Bearing Retainer (2000 miles)
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (2000 miles)
SPEC 3+ Clutch (2000 miles)
FRPP Throw Out Bearing (2000 miles)
MGW Short Throw Shifter (BLUE handle)
UPR Driveshaft Loop
Billetflow IRS Brace
Maximum Motorsports Toe Links with adj bumpsteer
Maximum Motorsports rear coil-over kit
Bilstein Sport Valve rear shocks
Maximum Motorsports 14mm round head IRS top bolts
Moroso 3" rear wheel studs
ARP 3" front wheel studs

MISC. MODS
Wolfe Racecraft 10pt chromoly roll cage
THP Custom Full Length Subframe Connectors
SLP Line-Lock
R.J.S 5pt harness
"Fuckin Fast" Shifter Knob
Front and Rear 10th Anniversary Calipers
Brand New front and rear NITTO tires - 555 & 555R

$25,000

Andrew 505-615-5888

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Good luck Andrew! This car is what some would consider there dream car. Very tastefully modded!

·
3rd Gear
1,016 Posts
Wow man, I just read your thread the other day about getting it back. Good luck with the sale, as everyone knows performance cars are selling like shit with this crappy economy. Put it for sale over at SVTperformance.com. You might get some hits there.

·
It's Just a GT
33 Posts
Nice car bro. I saw this one get tuned. I believe it was 630hp to the wheels correct? You will immedietly regret it but good luck on the sale.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
hook it up Andrew. YOu know what I am talkin about.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts