True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know the car is hurt again. it ended up being a bad hobbs switch on the boost a pump, we discovered this to late. the car still runs just makes noise at idle. the car still makes excellent oil pressure. i'm not putting another penny into this thing. i have $25,000 after all the shit i went through. the car was dynoed and tuned monday morning 5-4-09 it made 630rwhp and 600rwtq. EVERYTHING INSIDE OF THE MOTOR IS BRAND NEW!!!!!! the pistons have less than 1,200 miles on them!

i'm Asking $14,000 obo. right now the best offer is $9500, a short block from modular mustangs right now is on sale for $2,800!!!!!!! so if i got 14 for it for under 18,000 total some one could have a mid 600rwhp kenne bell cobra!!?? thats a screamin deal! please call or text me with any offers 505-615-5888 my lap top broke so i'm rarley going to be able to check the thread.

Modifications list:

POWER
2.2L Kenne Bell Supercharger - New Style, Black
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
3" Blower Pulley (17lbs)
4lb Lower Pulley
Siemens Deka 60lb injectors with harnesses
Motoblue 100mm aux idler
Accufab Throttle Body
Steeda CAI
LFP Intercooler Reservoir
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
BBK Long Tube Headers
BBK O/R X-pipe
Bassani BX Catback
Diablosport Predator Handheld Flash Tuner
Diablosport MAFia MAF extender

DRIVETRAIN
Liberty 26 Spline Input Shaft (2000 miles)
Lethal Performance Throw Out Bearing Retainer (2000 miles)
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (2000 miles)
SPEC 3+ Clutch (2000 miles)
FRPP Throw Out Bearing (2000 miles)
MGW Short Throw Shifter (BLUE handle)
UPR Driveshaft Loop
Billetflow IRS Brace
Maximum Motorsports Toe Links with adj bumpsteer
Maximum Motorsports rear coil-over kit
Bilstein Sport Valve rear shocks
Maximum Motorsports 14mm round head IRS top bolts
Moroso 3" rear wheel studs
ARP 3" front wheel studs

MISC. MODS
Wolfe Racecraft 10pt chromoly roll cage
THP Custom Full Length Subframe Connectors
SLP Line-Lock
R.J.S 5pt harness
"Fuckin Fast" Shifter Knob
Front and Rear 10th Anniversary Calipers
Brand New front and rear NITTO tires - 555 & 555R

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Man, that's just shitty. I feel like I keep saying this. :banghead: But damn someone's gonna get a killer deal!!!

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
sucks to hear.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
You have pm!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
and do not sell the shift knob to trey..yet
what do you care? You don't have money nor can you so much as hold a wrench. bitch!

It is rare to have the kind of luck that you have had Andrew, hope everything gets better.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
what do you care? You don't have money nor can you so much as hold a wrench. bitch!

It is rare to have the kind of luck that you have had Andrew, hope everything gets better.
what do u know about my money situation u little bitch stang maybe you would have more money for your piece of shit or to buy another peice of shit if you didnt drop 300 a month in drugs you fucking bitch eat a fucking dick

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
haha i haven't had a problem affording the drugs and car parts yet panzy ass jobless bitch.. oh wait i forgot you recently joined us working force. Buy a fun car so your grumpy attitude can clear up!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
MMR has their Street Mod 800 shortblock for $2799. That's $16799 for a KB Cobra with a shiny new motor. Hmm...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
MMR has their Street Mod 800 shortblock for $2799. That's $16799 for a KB Cobra with a shiny new motor. Hmm...
DO IT!!!
If I didn't just buy a new engine, and was into Mustangs :gay:I would be all over this...

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Bump.. Good luck with the sell Andrew. I've spread the word locally for you.

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
Damn I wish that car had worked out for you man. Turns out it WAS going lean huh? That BAP switch was bad? Shitty deal. good luck and I'll spread the word for you...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'm overly paranoid. i had a guy come look at it yesterday and it didnt make any noise at all!!!! WTF we went for a cruise it didint over heat it, it made full oil pressure (it always has) it ran like a top!!!! some times it makes the noise when its cold, some times when its warm, some times it does all the time and some times never??? i'm 100% confused. i feel confident driving around normall not beating on it, i just dont know what the noise is when it makes the noise. we did a compression test yesterday the majority and highest cylinder was 140 the lowest 137 so the compression isnt down at all oil pressure is there doesnt smoke or over heat i just dont know. i think 14,000 is a VERY reasonable price. for all i know this car will last 100,000 miles the way it is but i dont know for sure, the last thing i want is for some one to buy it for 22 or 23,000 which in perfect running order is what its worth and have it blow up on them. so selling it at 14,000 ABSOLUTE WORST CASE SCENARIO the motor goes, you can buy a MMR 850 horse short block for $2,800 so that'd be 16,800 into a mid 600rwhp kenne bell Cobra with brand new motor?!?!?!?!?! tell me where you can go wrong. trust me i already relaize that i'm loosing my ass on this car i have $25,000 into this the car the way it sits. i'm just fed up with it. please call or text me with any questions or comments Andrew 505-615-5888

1 - 20 of 48 Posts