True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right. Calling out all the Cobra's that are willing to answer. Whatever power adders you may have. I'll be running a 100-150 shot if needed. Theres always been a good rivalry between the cobras and the f bodies. So lets make some fun racing and a sick video. I would like to have a call out day in 2 or 3 weeks. Whatever works out for everyone. I would like to race a variety to see where i fall. Ported/pullied eatons, KB, sprayed and supercharged, maybe even a TT Cobra. Cough Cough(Trey)

Chime in :pimp:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some of the cars i was thinking of are Carlos, Turbofox306, DGL 4 LIFE, C Dog(not a cobra but a nice gt), Allblk98, Slobra, and Trey for shit n giggles. Anyone else is more then welcome as well. Should make for some good racing and a real good video to rep the site.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Some of the cars i was thinking of are Carlos, Turbofox306, DGL 4 LIFE, C Dog(not a cobra but a nice gt), Allblk98, Slobra, and Trey for shit n giggles. Anyone else is more then welcome as well. Should make for some good racing and a real good video to rep the site.
what about hwyking? thats a nice car as well.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't forget them beauties. Anyones welcome. Im sure they wouldn't mind beating up on a old rusted up trans am. ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Can't forget them beauties. Anyones welcome. Im sure they wouldn't mind beating up on a old rusted up trans am. ;)
And who would that be?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Oh boy....here we go again! We should def make this for 4th of July!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im down. When and where?
Don't know. I like freeway runs. "The when" will be alot sooner then 4th of july. Lol. I was thinking more like 3 weeks. Give you enough time to get the tranny done. And for others to make it as well.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dahahaha. We wouldn't want that now. lol... Where's the other cobra guys.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I was just kidding. Car isnt quite ready lol. I do have a tranny though, just have to put it in. If I didnt start drinking at 10:30 today it would already be in lol.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
o snap... thats good to hear though.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
fuuuuck it drunk times more important than a stupid fucking tranny. that car pisses me off.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts