True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to put the camaro up for sale. I am going to be putting more money into Little Red. Many of you know the car, but here is the basic run down: Texas Speed Iron Block 408, PRC 2.5 cnc'd heads, ms3 cam, Nitrous Outlet complete plate system. There a lot of other small mods such as slp maf, racetronix fuel pump kit,pro 5.0 shifter, slp lid, welded subframes and soon to be installed my new prototype billet lca's. The car made 453/465 sae on motor, pump fuel, Solid Tech tune. It is currently pilled for a 150 shot, with pills up to a 300 shot. Yes it still has the stock 10 bolt. I am looking for 14.9k for the car, but I may consider offers and partial trades. Attached are a couple of pics that I have, if you are serious I can shoot more, or come over and take a look at the car. I have dyno sheets, and most receipts for the car.

Attachments

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
Nice z man, have you sprayed it ? Sean tuned mine on the 150 with the same kit so I am sure it's spot on.

Good luck with the sale, good deal for sure.

-Tim

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've sprayed it quite a few times, but I can't believe I'm still on the 2nd bottle! I usually only spray for short 1st and 2nd gear bursts.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Interested... Maybe I can see it tomorrow?

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
BUMP Tight ride...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts

·
spoolin'
94 Posts
man thats a sweet ride

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
sorry I couldnt make it yesterday.... I will call on Sat.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TTT, Car is going on Ebay, and in the autotrader next week. I will consider offers on the car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts